Benefits of a New Heating System
- Energy Efficiency: New heating systems are designed with the latest technology, making them more energy efficient than older models. This results in lower energy consumption and reduced utility bills.
- Cost Savings: Although the initial investment may be higher, a new heater can save you money in the long run by reducing maintenance costs and minimizing the need for repairs.
- Improved Comfort: Modern systems offer better temperature control and more consistent heat distribution, helping you maintain a comfortable living environment during colder months and unseasonably chilly evenings.
- Environmentally Friendly: Newer products tend to produce fewer emissions and have a smaller carbon footprint, contributing to a cleaner environment and helping you reduce your ecological impact.
- Increased Property Value: Upgrading your heating system can raise the value of your home, making it more attractive to potential buyers and increasing the return on your investment.
- Quieter Operation: Advanced technology in newer heating units often results in more silent operation, reducing noise pollution in your home.
- Smart Home Integration: Many new heating systems are compatible with smart home technology, allowing you to control and monitor your system remotely for increased convenience and energy savings. If you are interested in this feature, we can help!
- Longer Lifespan and Warranties: The heaters of today are built to last, with many models offering warranties of 10 years or more, giving you peace of mind and a longer-lasting investment.
- Safety Features: Modern systems often have advanced safety features such as automatic shutoff and carbon monoxide detectors, protecting your family from potential hazards.
- Customization: The current market for heaters offers a range of options for customization, allowing you to choose the best system for your specific needs, preferences, and budget.
Get (1) Yeti Cooler with the Purchase of any 17-20 SEER HVAC System w/ IAQ Upgrade Offers expire 3/31/2024 or as indicated and cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jan 3, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024
At Pro-Tech, we understand that choosing the right heating technology for your home is an important and costly decision. With various options available, selecting a system that meets your specific needs and preferences can be confusing. To help you make an informed choice, we’ve outlined some popular heating system options below.
Furnaces are one of the most common heating systems in homes today. They can be powered by natural gas, propane, oil, or electricity. Furnaces heat air and distribute it throughout your home using ductwork and vents. They offer quick heating and are known for their energy efficiency.
Heat pumps are an energy-efficient option that can both heat and cool your home. They work by transferring heat from the outside air (or ground) into your home during winter and reversing the process during summer. Heat pumps are powered by either electricity or geothermal energy. They are an excellent choice for climates where temperatures don’t drop too low.
Boilers use hot water or steam to heat your home. The heat is distributed through a series of pipes and radiators or baseboard heaters. They provide consistent, comfortable heat and are known for their durability and longevity.
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-split systems are an excellent option for homes without existing ductwork or for those that need supplemental heating to specific rooms. They consist of an outdoor unit and indoor air handlers, which can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. These systems are energy efficient and offer precise temperature control for individual rooms.