What Is Included in Our AC Preventative Maintenance Service?
- Cleaning of washable air filter.
- Drain line and pan cleaning.
- Outdoor coil cleaning.
- Testing of drain line float switch.
- Electrical testing and measurement.
- Monitoring refrigerant pressures.
- Inspection of indoor coil and blower wheel.
- Adjust thermostat calibration.
- Lubrication of all moving parts.
- Tightening of electrical connections.
- Testing of starting capabilities, safety controls, and heat when in season.
- Testing of temperature different and correct airflow.
We highly recommend enrolling in one of our Comfort Club memberships. The Comfort Club membership includes our Preventative Maintenance service but includes additional benefits. When your AC unit is due for maintenance, one of our team members will contact you to schedule your maintenance, saving you the hassle of having to remember it yourself. You can choose from a once a year visit or a twice a year visit.
Call us at (877) 416-4727 to schedule your AC maintenance or complete the online form. One of our team members will contact you shortly to schedule your maintenance.