Twice A Year Maintenance
Two Preventative Maintenance & Additional Benefits
- Two Preventative Maintenances
- Multiple Drain Line Cleanings
- 15% Discount On AC Repairs
- Up To 1 Lb. Of Refrigerant Included
- One 1" Basic Filter Included
- No Overtime Charges
- Priority Scheduling
Get (1) Yeti Cooler with the Purchase of any 17-20 SEER HVAC System w/ IAQ Upgrade Offers expire 3/31/2024 or as indicated and cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Jan 3, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024
In addition to the benefits of preventative maintenance, our Comfort Club members also receive additional benefits.
Priority scheduling is extremely important, especially during peak seasons. During the months of June - August, we put Comfort Club members at the front of the line so that we can continue to provide you with AC repairs as quickly as possible.
Although regular preventative maintenance does reduce the need for repairs, there are still expenses required to keep your AC running in top condition. As a Comfort Club member, you'll receive 15% on AC repairs.
In addition to a 15% discount on all air conditioning repairs, we also provide special pricing on many products, including water heaters and indoor air quality products, for our Comfort Club members.
No Overtime Charges
You can't predict when your AC will stop working. But one thing you can count on is that it won't be convenient. As a Comfort Club member you won't pay overtime charges if you need an emergency repair on the weekends or on a holiday.
We provide up to 1 pound of refrigerant per year to our Comfort Club members. During the course of inspecting your AC system, your technician may find the system running a little low. As a Comfort Club member, you'll get the 1st pound of refrigerant for free.
Let's face it, remembering to do routine maintenance on your air conditioner isn't on the top of your daily todo list. Fortunately, it's on the top of our list. We'll call you when it's time to schedule your AC maintenance when it's due. You'll never have to worry about forgetting to do it again.
What Does The Technician Do During A Comfort Club Visit?
The overall goal of the preventative maintenance plan is to keep your air conditioner running in top shape all year long. Therefore, your AC technician will inspect your AC system and monitor electrical and mechanical components. Maintenance can't prevent all repairs, but your technician will address any problems as soon as he notices them.
Here is a partial list of tasks your technician will complete:
- Replace air filter and provide one pleated high-efficiency air filter.
- Clean drain line, pan and outdoor coil.
- Inspect and test drain line float switch.
- Electrical test of volts, amps, capacitors and contactors.
- Measure refrigerant levels.
- Inspect the indoor coil and clean blower wheel housing.
- Adjust thermostat calibration.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Tighten and clean electrical connections.
- Test starting capabilities, safety controls and heat when in season.
- Test temperature difference and correct airflow.
- Clean condensate drain line.
Call Now To Join Our Comfort Club
It's easy to join our Comfort Club annual preventative maintenance program. Simply call our office at (877) 416-4727 and one of our team members will get your first visit scheduled. You can also send us a message online and we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your first maintenance visit.