Pro-Tech is committed to protecting our customers and employees during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking additional precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our team members. We are regularly updating our protocols to stay current with CDC recommendations.
As an essential service, Pro-Tech will continue providing air conditioning and plumbing service to our customers for the foreseeable future.
We feel that it's important for you to be aware of the steps we are taking to protect our customers and team members:
- Avoid Contact: We love our customers, but during the current pandemic we have enforced a no-touch policy. Technicians have been asked to avoid shaking hands or touching anything in the home unless it is required to perform the job. Gloves and shoe coverings have been provided for our technicians.
- Social Distancing: A safe distance should be kept between homeowners and technicians at all times. We ask that customers allow our technicians to work with minimal interaction during this time.
- Clean Tools and Surfaces: Technicians are being provided sanitary wipes to clean tools in between each job and surfaces in their vehicles. We've also provided a checklist of items to clean in the home if contact is made with the item.
- Hand Washing: We are enforcing strict hand washing practices. Hands must be washed or sanitized before entering a job site and after leaving each job site. They must also be cleaned before and after eating.
- Daily Health Reports: Team members are required to report daily if they, or anyone in their household, is experiencing fever, cough or flu-like symptoms. Anyone who is experiencing symptoms is required to get a doctors approval before returning to work.